MiniFinder is a fast-growing company in the IoT industry that builds tomorrow's technology based on positioning technology. You will join a company that is permeated by positive energy and forward-thinking. As an employee at MiniFinder, you become part of a team that constantly strives to get better at all levels.
At the moment we are not looking for a copywriter, but we always welcome a spontaneous application.
As a copywriter with us, you write mainly in our blogs, which can be about animals, vehicles, safety and healthcare. It is important that you are able to adapt the language and tone to the service and different types of visitors who will read the text. We have no requirements for education or previous experience of copywriting. The most important thing is your attitude and that you have writing skills.
- Write and publish blog texts on our various blogs.
- Help with other texts when needed such as newsletters, brochures, manuals, press releases, update news on the website etc.
Who are you?
- You have completed a high school education.
- You speak and write Swedish fluently.
- You have writing skills.
- You are a problem solver who works outwardly and is able to work independently.
- You like to write about different topics.
- You are creative and deadline oriented.
- Relevant education in content.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Knowledge of SEO.
We offer you
- The opportunity to represent a company in strong growth and with great ambitions.
- A developing and exciting workplace with a high pace where we all work towards common goals.
- A significant role as a copywriter in the company's investment in the world.
- Committed and competent colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
- Great development opportunities in your role as a copywriter.
- Annual kick-off together with positive colleagues.
Type: Part-time, Extra job
Probation: 6 months or longer
Form: Permanent or fixed-term employment
Salary: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary
You are welcome to send your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.