MiniFinder is a fast-growing company in the IoT industry that builds tomorrow's technology based on positioning technology. You will join a company that is permeated by positive energy and forward-thinking. As an employee at MiniFinder, you become part of a team that constantly strives to get better at all levels.
Right now we are not looking for anyone in administration, but we always welcome spontaneous applications.
You will take care of general administrative tasks such as documentation, mail handling, purchasing and customer support. You will also help other colleagues if needed. You are service-oriented and always put customers in focus. As a person, you are a problem solver, have a strong drive and a structured way of working. You are motivated to work towards set goals and always strive to achieve them.
- Customer support
- Help colleagues when needed
- Mail handling
Who are you?
- You have very good knowledge of Swedish and English.
- You have a great interest in technology and working with service.
- You're a problem solver.
- You are a fast learner.
- You are good at prioritizing and enjoy working at a high pace.
- You have a good ability to work in a team.
- You are full of initiative and have the ability to think new.
- You have a structured and analytical approach.
We offer you
- The opportunity to represent a company in strong growth and with high ambitions.
- A developing and exciting workplace with a high pace where we all work towards common goals.
- A significant role as an administrator in the company's investment in the world.
- Committed and competent colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
- Great development opportunities in your role as administrator.
- Annual kick-off together with positive colleagues.
Type: Full time
Probation: 6 months or longer
Form: Permanent or fixed-term employment
Salary: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary
You are welcome to send your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.